Ithaca Bound Inc. is operating as Ithaca Bound Languages. Ithaca Bound Inc. is federally incorporated in the Country of Canada. In this User Notice, when referencing Ithaca Bound Inc. or Ithaca Bound Languages, they are treated as one and of the same company. By using this mobile application you agree to abide by this User Notice. In this User Notice you are referred to as “You”. Further, the terms “customer”, “user”, “customers” & “users” encompasses You.
- Ithaca Bound Inc. owns and holds the copyright on all content on its website and mobile application (hereinafter, “Platform”) including, but not limited to, the English and content provided in other languages and dialects in all formats including text, audio, and imagery. (the “Materials”) If You wish to distribute or reproduce the Materials for commercial, educational or other purposes You must obtain an applicable license prior to doing so from Ithaca Bound Inc. To inquire about obtaining a license, please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
- Ithaca Bound Languages does not share the personal information of its customers with third parties that are at arm’s length ownership of Ithaca Bound Inc. unless in the case of providing the Services and other operational activities, and only then would such Service Providers be under an applicable Confidentiality Agreement and/or be required to adhere to applicable privacy legislation. Personal information that is shared outside of the foregoing parameters would only be done so after obtaining consent from a user.
- Ithaca Bound Languages may store web-based cookies or track Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for the purposes of moderating the amount of content that is accessible to users, to provide the Services, for advertising purposes, and for other operational purposes. Aside from what is required to fulfill the Services, Ithaca Bound Inc. does not track or store the personal information of its users.
- By using this Platform or the Services, You agree not to use a software application to download the Materials even if the intent is only for personal use, except in the case of a software application that Ithaca Bound Languages provides to You.
- Updates to this User Notice may occur from time to time at the discretion of Ithaca Bound Languages. The most current version of this User Notice will be posted or made available at Ithacaboundlanguages.com and will come into effect immediately upon publication.
- Efforts are made to provide accurate Materials. Ithaca Bound Languages does not warrant the availability of its Services, the accuracy of its Materials or the availability of its Platform and other platforms it provides in every instance and at all times. You will use the Platform and the Services at your own risk.
- In any and all instances, the maximum liability Ithaca Bound Languages can be liable to a user or customer for is what the user or customer paid to Ithaca Bound Languages up to the total of the last 12 months from the date that an alleged issue arose.
- The laws and the courts of Canada and the Province of Ontario, Canada, have jurisdiction over this User Notice.
- This User Notice supersedes any other agreement or understanding between You and Ithaca Bound Inc. regarding the subject matter herein whether verbally, written, implied, or expressed. This User Notice can only be amended by both You and Ithaca Bound Languages agreeing to such amendments in writing and mutually signing or by what is permissible as per this User Notice. Notwithstanding the above, if this User Notice contradicts a Terms of Service Agreement between You and Ithaca Bound Inc., the Terms of Service Agreement will supersede this User Notice.